Looking for a non compounding exercise session in the Outdoors?.. Read More..
Using the Outdoors, can help increase your fitness levels… known fact..
Summer is here and there is no better way to push your fitness levels and enjoy the Outdoor Environment.
These are our 10 Best Ways to improve your fitness levels in the Outdoors.
- Rock Climbing can help with balance and stability
- Pull and pushing your way to a top of a long hard climb will have you using all your core muscle strength
- Under physical and mental pressure, your body will use more calories than you expected
- Under pressure you will find yourself out of breath as you gasp for air when jumping into cold water
- Pulling yourself up onto rocks and ledges will improve your inner strength
- Using biceps and triceps to get yourself onto a ledge from out of the water will help build endurance in your muscles
- In cold water your body will burn more calories to keep warm… even if you are not doing anything strenuous in the water
- Burning more energy will help reduce fat levels in the body
- Not knowing how hard you are working when participating in Outdoor Activities will help burn more energy and fat
- Lastly… enjoying yourself outdoors will help develop your inner self, become more confident, learn more about the stunning environment, meet new friends, find your own weaknesses and build on them and have a continued smile on your face 🙂
We are full-time Exercise and Health Professionals that can help with Personal Development, we are Highly Qualified Medical Technicians that can be there if you need us. We are Qualified Teachers in Education to talk about the environment and help you understand more about the stunning landscape around us.
Outdoor Activities with us from as little as £ 75.00 for half day to £150.00 for a full day.
Join our email list today, all information is kept private and not shared with any other agency, inline with the DATA Protection Act 1998.
Contact us and book your place on one of our Outdoor Activities and we will make sure you are safe, working within your own limits and help you become a fitter person, no matter what level you are at, right now…