Rock Climbing in Costa Blanca – Southern Spain 2017
Start your summer early with 5 Hot days in Spain Departing 4th Feb and Returning on 11th Feb 2017.
Get away from the British winter sun and come Rock Climbing in the Costa Blanca for 5 days in February 2017 where the sun temperatures are an average 15 degrees with clear blue skies and crystal clear seas.
A perfect Christmas Gift for someone that wants something a little different and an Adventure. This is our Annual 5 day Rock Climbing Trip to Costa Blanca, where you will explore the wonderful warm Limestone Crags & leaning Orange walls giving magnificent views of the Spanish Coastline and Mountain Ranges of Costa Blanca.
- Return Flights to Bristol Airport
- Airport Transport from Alacante Airport to the accommodation in Finestrat just North of Benidorm
- Transport each day to the climbing venues
- All climbing equipment hire
- 5 day instruction, on Sport Route Climbing and Traditional
- Have an introduction to Rocking Climbing on the safe Sport Routes in Warm conditions
- 4 Nights Self Catering Accommodation in a stunning Spanish Style Villa with outdoor swimming pool, indoor Bar and outstanding views of some of the bests Rock Climbing Crags in Southern Spain.
- Return transport to Alacante Airport
What you need to come along on this excellent Winter Sun Spanish Rock Climbing Trip
- A head for heights
- Beginner climber or someone that is looking to start out in the Rock Climbing scene looking for development and coaching
- Be confident moving on uneven surfaces
- Average fitness
- Be someone that is looking for a get-away Winter Break and learn something NEW!
- Want to be exposed to heights
- Committed, Motivated to climb in remote areas under instruction or with like minded people
- Passport and other ID
- Own insurance
Cost £295.00 per person Excluding Flights
A full kit list that you will need will be sent out to each person once payment is made, details will be emailed to each person looking to book onto this trip.